[vox] Speakers needed!

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:41:04 PDT 2005

You're way over my head, but I just did a 60-seat installation on a
network in a school in Utah and we had to have the LTSP server
co-exist on the Windows network, so we used the alternate port of
1067.

I don't know much about BOOTP, but I was able to get everything to
work, with the clients co-existing--and most actually
dual-booting--with a boot floppy in they boot off the LTSP server,
without they boot into Windows.

Can I help in any way?

BTW, our website for LTSP is pretty beefed up:
www.technologyrescue.com, if anyone is interested...

Steve

Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct