[vox] LTSP.

Don Werve donw at agentsix.net
Mon Sep 20 16:38:20 PDT 2004

I'm looking at setting up a terminal server, and have a question about
LTSP that doesn't seem to be covered by the docs; namely, when one logs
out of an LTSP session on the client, is that session destroyed, or kept
running?

I'd like to set up my environment such that the users can, say,
experience a power failure on the terminals, with the server sitting on
a UPS, and when the power comes back up, the users can just log back in
and resume where they left off.  Basically, I'd like to set up a Sun Ray
type environment, only using Debian.

Any ideas, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

--
Don Werve (Unix Sys Admin) | Email: donw AT agentsix DOT net

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it.  Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe