[vox] OT: grass fires

Ken Bloom kabloom at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 3 18:28:07 PDT 2004

I'm home in Sunnyvale, and it was quite an adventure, finally arriving
2 hours late because of the grass fire in Vacaville.

When I left Davis, there was a grass fire on 113 near Russell, a hop
skip and a jump from my apartment. Anybody know how bad it got, and
whether they've got it out? (It didn't reach my apartment, thank god
-- if it had then I wouldn't be writing this over SSH on the computer
in my apartment)

--Ken Bloom
(Who still smells like smoke)

My key was last signed 08/18/2004. If you use GPG *please* see me about