[vox] [OT] Budget Surplus - How Do I Spend It?

Marianne Waage vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 11:08:49 -0700

Mark has a lot of good ideas. With that much money, you could also hire
a designer to make a logo, redesign the entire website (you could use
Zope :) ), design corporate t-shirts, make posters, flyers, or other
handouts for marketing.

Even if you already have a logo, it's nice to have clear specifications
delineating use, what fonts to use, exactly what the colors are, etc.

You may even want to look into buying support for software you already
use, because a lot of software has some kind of maintenance cost which
gives you upgrades for the next year and support if you need it.

-yams, top posting for the hell of it.