[vox] GTC project page remodelling

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 9 May 2004 12:50:33 -0700

I've updated the GTC project page to be easier on the eyes, and more
informative.

I've also added some useful things:

  * Link to LUGOD "mailing lists" page, so volunteers can find vox-outreach ;)
  * Link to register to attend (for non-volunteers)
  * Link to a free shuttle service map, for Sacramento folks!
  * Link to Sacramento Convention Center website
  * Interactive map link to find the Convention Center
  * Exhibit hall floor map
  * Link to CheapBytes.com, for the curious

See:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/

I've updated the schedule PDF, and emailed all of the current volunteers
(I think we need some more, too!)

I'll update again within the next day.  I'm keeping track of who I've
emailed regarding volunteering, and who has confirmed the schedule that
either they picked, or I picked for them.

The schedule spreadsheet PDF is here:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/gtc-sched.pdf

Thanks!

-bill!