[vox] [Semi-OT] I'm leaving Davis!

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:57:33 -0800 (PST)

Bill Kendrick said:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 03:08:46PM -0800, ME wrote:
>> "Bay Area" is rather large in scope. Can you be more specific?
>
> Ah, sorry, yes.  Palo Alto is where I'll be working.  Mtn. View looks like
> an ideal place to live.

Oh gee. This is just great. I am looking to move to Davis (maybe a year or
so) with an idea I might be able to hang out with you and Pete and you
both leave. What is this? Some kind of conspiracy?

Seriously, good luck in the move. Hope it works out. If you move during
the summer, and can convince Peter to come out and help, I am willing to
donate some time to help you move and/or pack up stuff. I can't carry
much, but can carry many loads over a long period.

-ME