[vox] [Semi-OT] I'm leaving Davis!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:37:59 -0800

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 03:08:46PM -0800, ME wrote:
> "Bay Area" is rather large in scope. Can you be more specific?

Ah, sorry, yes.  Palo Alto is where I'll be working.  Mtn. View looks like
an ideal place to live.

> Will you be joining another LUG too?

Well, Don Marti was suggesting I should take over SVLUG ;^)  [*]
Unrelated to that conversation, I've already offered to help update the
SVLUG.org website, since Ian Kluft is only really able to do it as an
'interim' thing.

PenLUG is a little closer, but like SVLUG, I think all they do, really,
is the monthly meetings.

So really, I'll probably remain the most involved with LUGOD (cuz we rock)
but will obviously have the chance to visit more meetings (and perhaps
influence things ;^) ) down in the area.

-bill!

[*] Don and his wife recently moved up to Alameda (nuclear wessels!)
    and they're expecting a baby in May!