[vox] Printer recommendation

Marc Hasbrouck vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:07:51 -0800 (PST)

As for an HP Laserjet 4, HSC had a couple for $45. I
picked up one of them for the JetDirect card. If you'd
like a used laserjet, email me.

For a color inkjet, Fry's has had refurbed HP
Photosmart 7550's for $99. I have one and SuSE
recognized it right off. Linuxprinting.org was how I
did my research.

Marc Hasbrouck

http://www.officetronics.com/index.cfm/vAction/itemList/vProductID/11/vBrandID/8

http://www.printerworks.com/Printers/Laser-Printers.html

> Inkjets are slow, messy, and expensive.  They do
> pretty colors though.
>

> Peace.
>
> --
> Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
> http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
>  What Part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?
>     DON'T PANIC

name=signature.asc