[vox] [fwd] [svlug] Event: Book donation party for LUG of Iraq

Dave Margolis vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:45:33 -0800

Bill or anyone,

I have a whole box of books that I know would be good.  However, I know
I won't make it to this event.  Is anybody going from Lugod that I could
give my books to?

Thanks,
Dave