[vox] [Fwd: Michael's Minute: Can I Answer My Phone Without Paying $124,000?]

R. Douglas Barbieri vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:00:07 -0800

--------------enig13952177F5B1C9C86477740D

I've always been behind Lindows--I really hope the company takes off if
not for any other reason than to give M$ some much needed competition on
the desktop.

In that light, the article below is a bit sobering. It goes to show how
M$ will stop at nothing to eliminate competition. I guess the only thing
really innovative about M$ is the approach they take to the legal
system--foreign or domestic.