[vox] LUGOD (and other LUGs) at LinuxWorld this year?

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:17:48 -0700

So I hear LUGOD wants to have a booth at LinuxWorld again this year.
I personally think it'd be good, and beneficial, to involve the other
LUGs (at least the big ones!) in the area, like SVLUG, so that people
who visit the booth have the widest possibility of finding something
close by.

I can contact LWE to see if there's still room available in the
.ORG Pavillion, and will talk to SVLUG and/or sbay (and possibly
other groups) to gauge interest in joining us...

-bill!