[vox] mysql missing library?

Lorie Obal vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:17:32 -0800 (PST)

I've uncommented the extension=mysqlib.so in php.ini and restarted
everything. The debugging messages I've put in php show up OK, but even
the
"failed to connect" doesn't appear. I've burned through various set up
tutorials to no avail.  I've even tried cutting and pasting DB
connect scripts from tutorials, substituting my own working user login and
password. Any more ideas on how to configure PHP and MySql? (versions I'm
using listed below from previous postings)

Any help appreciated.

-Lorie

Lorie Obal
lobal@cds1.net
Proudly conceptualized and drafted in open source software!

-----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html