[vox] Autoconf/Automake talk (was: Meeting wrap-up

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:29:43 -0800 (PST)

I guess March 2nd is the next available talk date.  Please sign me up!

BTW, I got two talks yet to be scheduled -- DOSEMU and POSIX.  Are there
still interests?  If not, might as well take 'em off the
talks-to-be-scheduled list.

-Mark