[vox] webhosting/shell recomendations?

MB vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 01 Jan 2004 10:22:48 -0800

Speaking of static DSL... Omsoft is offering static IP DSL for $35/mo
and they will even put a reverse DNS entry in without fuss. ( assuming
you have a domain name pointed to your static IP )  You only get about
128K upload for that price, but that is enough to serve a few low
traffic web sites and email.

Mark