[vox] web-based cdplayer / mp3 jukebox for linux

dylan vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:05:04 -0800

Thanks for the responses...

i looked over the slimp page, but that is not quite what i was looking
for.... i don't really need to stream music, rather- i need to play it off
the machine itself...

worst case, i can just write my own front end to the cd playing tools, and
what not.

thanks!

dylan

on 04.2.1 10:03 AM, Jeff Newmiller at jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us was reported