[vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

Dmitriy ace22b at myrealbox.com
Mon Dec 20 20:38:42 PST 2004

On Monday 20 December 2004 18:10, Marianne Waage wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Bill just called and asked me to let people know that the Davis Library
> is closed tonight, Monday 12/20. The meeting will be held at Crepeville
> instead.
>
> A note will be posted at the Library indicating this change in location.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience.

As a follow up to that, me and Emily were camping the library for the speaker
till around 18:45, but only two people showed up, and no speaker.

We were around Crepeville till 19:10 or so, but didnt see anyone from lugod.

That was pretty much it for the meeting.

PS:
Bill, sorry, no pics this time ;)

--
Dmitriy