[vox] HTML Editors

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 11 13:16:50 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 12:09:53PM -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> Ummm...I know purists are going to flame but .....Dreamweaver is one of the
> best wysiwyg programs out there.  I have used different versions and was
> very impressed in the ease of use as well as the many options it gives.
> Doesn't work with linux  if that is a concern.

Actually...

  http://www.codeweavers.com/site/about/general/press/?id=20031027

  "CodeWeavers Releases CrossOver Office. 2.1 Featuring Macromedia
  Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX Support Leading Windows-to-Linux Product Now
  Gives Web Developers, Designers The Power to Work Reliability in
  Linux; CrossOver Office Server Edition 2.1 Also Announced"

Not exactly native-Linux, but not "doesn't work with Linux", either!
(At least for the abundant x86 platform out there, of course.)