[vox] HTML Editors

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Wed Aug 11 12:09:53 PDT 2004

Ummm...I know purists are going to flame but .....Dreamweaver is one of the
best wysiwyg programs out there.  I have used different versions and was
very impressed in the ease of use as well as the many options it gives.
Doesn't work with linux  if that is a concern.

Jimbo
and no...i will not fix you broken down buckets.