[vox] Upcoming events (week of August 9th)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 9 10:29:45 PDT 2004

Some upcoming events this week:

  August 10th - NBLUG meeting in Sebastopol
    LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python) with YellowDog Linux.
    http://www.nblug.org/

  August 10th - ACCU meeting in San Jose
    What's coming in the new C 9X stanard, and why?
    http://www.accu-usa.org/

  August 11th - SACLUG meeting in Sacramento
    CUPS: Common UNIX Printing System
    http://www.saclug.org/

  August 11th - Bay Area Debian meeting in Oakland
    http://bad.debian.net/

  August 11th - Freedom Technology Center Open House in Mountain View
    Book author John Terpstra, food, drinks, movies and pinball.
    http://www.freedomtechnologycenter.org/

  August 14th - SIG-BEER West in Mountain View
    (At the Small Brewers Festival)
    http://extasia.org/sig-beer-west/

  August 15th - Linux Installfest in Davis
    Location may be changing!  Please RSVP!
    http://www.lugod.org/if/

And the only other events I know about through the end of August:

  August 16th - LUGOD meeting in Davis
    Chander Kant, President LinuxCertified, Inc.
    "Linux on Laptops - Adventures in mobile Linux computing"
    http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

  August 25th - RoseLUG meeting in Roseville
    phpGroupWare
    http://www.roselug.org/

  August 28th - Software Freedom Day! [*]
    http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

[*] I'm hoping LUGOD will be having one of our hands-on Linux demos
    at the Davis Food Co-Op that day, if possible!
    http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org