[vox] Distribution for an adventurous newbie?

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 4 13:30:55 PDT 2004

Fedora has gone over well for new linux users at recent installfests.
The release of Fedora Core 2 fixed a number of installation bugs.  It
even comes with a 2.6 kernel.

SuSe seems very good (perhaps better than Fedora), but it is harder to
get a free copy.  Mandrake also has a newbie friendly history, but I
haven't been able to get version 10 to boot off the CD!

Jonathan