[vox] [fwd] $100 discount on VMware for LUG members

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:05:41 -0700

Looks like they want the LUG to give them a list of their
members with their email addresses in order to be eligible.

Seems like that would violate any reasonable privacy policy.

=2D- Rod