[vox] [fwd] $100 discount on VMware for LUG members

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:36:10 -0700

Seen on BALUG...

----- Forwarded message from Romel -----

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Romel
Subject: [Balug-talk] $100 discount on VMware for LUG members

VMware is offering a $100 discount for VMware Workstation for Linux User
Group members. The regular price is $189 for electronic download, $199 for
a boxed set, so the $100 discount is fairly significant.

The latest Vmware Workstation release, version 4.5, was
released at the beginning of April. I have a version 3.x release that
I toyed around with a while ago, but never used extensively.

Although I've never been to a BALUG meeting, I can't call myself a member
and therefore take advantage of this discount (although I would like to),
I'm hoping that some of you can use this discount.

====
VMware is pleased to announce free and discounted Workstation pricing
for the following groups:

·		 MCTs
·		 MCSEs
·		 Linux User Groups
·		 Academic faculty members

To learn more about current VMware promotions, go to:
http://www.vmware.com/wl/offer/584/0
====

--
Romel