[vox] [fwd] flashmobcomputing...

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 00:04:03 -0700

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 06:52:54PM -0700, ME wrote:
> Heh. :-D
>
> Yeah, I was there and it was a blast!

Well now!  I certianly hope noone was hurt in the blast!  ;^)

> I volunteered and was the guy who
> introduced speakers in the second track. (I wish I could have been better
> prepared for the introductions

Cool :)

<snip>
> When you came with your computer, you were met at a security controlled
> "gate" and escorted directly to a table where other volunteers were
> introduced to you and you were handed off to another person.

Are the Installfest Coordinators paying attention? ;^)

(Just kidding!)

<snip>
> E-loan was nice enough to provide many computers to this test. (Probably
> over 100.)(If anyone from e-loan is reading this, THANKS!)

Huh, hadn't even heard of 'em before this!

<snip>
> Overall it was a well done event, but it would have been better if I could
> have seen some of you there. :-)
>
> Maybe next year!
<snip>

Heh, hopefully I'll get a little earlier notice (or notice earlier; whichever)
and get it up on LUGOD.org more than one or two days before the event!

Thanks for the report!  I fwd'd it over to Sameer, in case he's not on vox.

-bill!