[vox] [fwd] OT: san fransisco super computer

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:55:57 -0800 (PST)

Yeah! Check the list! I plan to attend. Very cool idea. They will use a
boot CD wil Knoppix Linix to get heir system started. They even have a
full day of lectures on computers, computing, super computers etc.

If you plan to hang out after 6:00pm, they will also have a LAN party for
gaming.

I only plan to be there for the networked super computer project.

If you plan to attend, maybe I'll see you there.

:-)

-ME