[vox] Crashing Dells?

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:10:38 -0700 (PDT)

Latitude: no hardware crashes
OptiPlex: no hardware crashes
PowerEdge: no hardware crashes

All stable in Linux. All work for me. (They even appear "stable" in
Windows-- as stable as windows can get anyway...)

I do not use or order Dimension or Inspiron; they often are better values,
but the better value comes at a cost of slower busses, less
linux-compatabilty (historically more winmodem-like devices) etc.

-ME