[vox] Re: Newest Microsoft Internet Critical Security Last Upgrade Patch

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:24:23 -0700

On Friday 19 September 2003 08:15 am, p@dirac.org wrote:
> i've been sending all my "what seems to be a new virus" to spamcop, but
> i'm starting to wonder if that's the best thing to do.  should spamcop
> be used to complain about viruses?  technically, it's not spam.  and the
> sending host is not ... well, they ARE culpable, but they don't do it
> with malice and intent.  i wonder what spamcop's official policy would
> be on reporting viruses?

Check their site - they do have a policy.  Last I heard
they do not want virus reports.

To me it's all the same.  Crap is crap.  Not to mention the
overlap, some viruses exist for spamming.

-- Rod