[vox] Help with open office

Mark Liechty vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:41:06 -0700

Good news: I have a client who is considering moving from M$ office to =
Open
Office. =20
Bad News: They have several VBA Excel macros that are critical and it
appears that they will not work without me doing something that did not =
show
up in the help files or from a simple google search.

Anyone out there had any luck or easy ways of converting Excel macros to
work with open office?

FYI: The motivation behind the move for this client is not the license =
costs
issues as much as it is just a general frustration with the "upgrade of =
the
week" club that patching the systems creates.

Thanks in advance for the help or direction.