[vox] my mother has seen the light

Richard S. Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:46:18 -0800

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:51:52PM -0800, Katie wrote:
> She pays bills,

>  Online banking doesn't seem to be a problem.
>  At least, Konqueror and Mozilla web browser both handle my bank's
>  online banking system without any hassle.  (Wells Fargo, FYI)

I've used Wells Fargo for a long time, and their website works just
dandy with every browser I've tried.

Some browsers let you fiddle with their user agent string, so that you
can make your browser "look like" another browser; this way, you can
still get into sites which only allow Internet Explorer, for example.
It doesn't work perfectly, but it's pretty spiffy.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford