[vox] Outlaws redux

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:23:14 -0800

I'm a bit confused as to why it would first go to a legal
department.  I would think that it's fundamentally a
business decision (i.e., open up something you are not
willing to spend money maintaining in the hope of getting
community support, posiive PR and good will).  It was a
decision that made sense to Netscape at one time.

I would ask who makes the business decisions.

-- Rod