[vox] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired VA Linuxserver)

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:15:22 -0800 (PST)

Gah!

Sorry about sending to the wrong list. I'll subscribe to the lugod jobs
list too. (I forgot about its existence, and did not see the job appear in
vox. Now I know why!)