[vox] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired VA Linuxserver)

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:15:13 -0800

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 11:05:58AM -0800, ME wrote:
> (I sent this to the LUGOD list from the wrong address. This one should get
> through.)
<snip>

Hey Mike.  Actually, job postings belong on vox-jobs, not vox.

I received a copy of the job posting, and forwarded it to vox-jobs myself
yesterday.  Then, as I continued reading my e-mail, I discovered they had
sent me copies at a few other e-mail addresses.  Plus, they tried to post
it to a couple of LUGOD's mailing lists.  Pretty irritating.  *sigh*

-bill!