[vox] SCO suing IBM over their Linux activity

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 30 May 2003 15:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

No, it couldnt.  There were Pet stores online before pets.com, just not
doing things on its scale.  That doesnt make it innovative, just a bigger
gamble (for the VCs stupid enough to drop the 7-8 figure sums of cash into
it).  Innovation (at least in my universe) is more than just the trivial
novelty of 'the new'.