[vox] RFC: Autoconf/Automake tutorial for beginners

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 16:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Ken,

You need a Makefile or Makefile.in *before* running autoscan.  Otherwise
Autoscan is gonna think you don't want Makefile created.  Just write a
simple Makefile, or even just a blank file should be enough to tell
Autoscan you want a Makefile.  Good luck and thank you for reviewing the
tutorial!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim