[vox] Intro to GPG talk at RoseLUG - Mon. May 26th

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 12:46:18 -0700

Tomorrow night's RoseLUG meeting  (Monday, May 26th; Memorial Day)
is going to be on GPG: GNU Privacy Guard, an Open Source implementation of
the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard.

PGP (Pretty Good Privacy), and hence GPG, is a set of tools for
secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to
create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility.

  http://www.roselug.org/

I'm strongly considering going up to Roseville for the talk
(and to hang around Nerdbooks and say 'hi' to Dave, who runs it).
If anyone else would like to carpool with me, please e-mail me off list.