[vox] [fwd] Invitation to IBM Day at Enterprise Linux Forum Conf/Expo, June 5

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 20:57:59 -0700

<some image references snipped>

----- Forwarded message from Roy Greenwood <rwgreenw@us.ibm.com> -----

Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:14:36 -0700
From: Roy Greenwood <rwgreenw@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Invitation to IBM Day at ELF

          On June 5, 2003 IBM will host an event within an event.
 "IBM Linux Executive Briefing Day" at Enterprise Linux Forum Conference &
                                   Expo
                in Santa Clara, CA .... and you're invited!

  The IBM Linux Executive Briefing Day is your opportunity to learn about
     IBM's Linux strategy, our commitment to e-business on demand and
                     the real business value of Linux.

|-------------------------------------------------------|
|                                                       |
|          "IBM Linux Executive Briefing Day"           |
|                          at                           |
|       Enterprise Linux Forum Conference & Expo        |
|                                                       |
|                     June 5, 2003                      |
|                                                       |
|             Santa Clara Convention Center             |
|  5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054   |
|                                                       |
|                  Register today at:                   |
|          www.ibm.com/linux/events/elf/ibmday          |
|                                                       |
|-------------------------------------------------------|

    Businesses across all industries are rapidly adopting Linux to stay
                              competitive and
 meet their increasing business and technology requirements.  But what is
                                 the real
            business value of Linux?  Find out on June 5, 2003.

|                             Linux Executive Briefing Day Highlights: |
|      Technology Evolves: e-business on demand                        |
|          Explore the quickly changing business and IT landscape and  |
|its                                                                   |
|          implications on your business with the new focus of         |
|e-business on                                                         |
|          demand.                                                     |
|      ROI beyond TCO - The Real Business Value of Linux               |
|          TCO is an important measure but taking a return on          |
|investment view can                                                   |
|          reveal the real value that Linux can bring to your business.|
|      Learn about IBM???s strategy for the Linux Environment from       |
|        Jim Stallings, Manager, Linux, IBM Corporation                |
|      Visit the Exhibit Hall featuring the IBM Linux solution booth   |
| To view a complete agenda for the day and to register, visit us at:  |
|                 www.ibm.com/linux/events/elf/ibmday                  |
| * Note: Seating is limited to the first 80 participants, so register |
|                                today!                                |
|                       - YOUR IBM LINUX TEAM -                        |
|            Subscribe to iSource - IBM's customized e-news            |
|      http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=isourceSubscribeNow      |

Roy Greenwood
Linux Impact Team
San Jose, CA 95141