[vox] CD Burns for Friday's GTC

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 00:16:12 -0700

If anyone can burn a collection of Knoppix and/or GNU Win II discs
for GTC, I think we're close to running out.  Mike, Doug and I each bought
100 blank CDs at Fry's this afternoon after GTC ended (for the
"limit-one-per-person" special price of $15).

If someone would be willing to drop by my apartment some time tomorrow
between, say, 10am and 1pm, Melissa can give you either the entire stack,
or a collection of as many blanks as you think you can burn before 8am
on Friday. ;^)

  http://www.lugod.org/cdburns/

Feel free to call me Thursday morning.  I'll be in Sac. at GTC starting
bright and early, but I can get you in contact with Melissa once you talk
to me.  My cell is 530-304-5060.

Thanks!

-bill!
(sorry for posting to vox, and not vox-outreach, but I wanted to get a wider
audience ;) )