[vox] SpamAssassin and global blacklists..

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I know I ask about this every so often (twice before) and I am going to
ask again. Does anyone have global blacklists for spamassassin?

Either way, if you have spamassassin, and want to check out what I am
using as my global blacklist, you can see a list of 1026 spamming domains.
Each of these is double listed to bring the total entries to 2052. 8-)

Wait, I just added another one... 1027/2054 ;-)

Use of wildcards pemit 2 entries to block many variations made to new
hostnames from the same domain, or variation on their chosen domain.

To see my list, check out http://www.passwall.com/blacklist.txt
It is updated every 24 hours from my config file.

I also have a growing list of procmail based IP address filters looking
for relays of spam. I'd like to publish these as well, but I'll need to
work on them to make them happy and easy to automated exportation. (I'm
looking to target places that pass on spam with forged hostnames. These IP
addresses are placed into my procmail filters.)

If you have a global blacklist of spaming domains that I dont have listed,
please pass them on so I can update my list.

-ME