[vox] browser comment (again)

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 09:43:34 -0700

konq probably had the same problems that opera did at the same time
opera had problems (if konq was around in the opera 5 days.  i'm not
entirely sure it was).

the reason for the cut and paste anomalies had to do with qt, not the
application.  any application linked to qt would've had the same
problem.  qt has been fixed since then.

pete

begin karthikeyan.balasubramanian <karthikeyan.balasubramanian@aspiresys.com>