[vox] [OT] CA No-call list

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:13:51 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> heh.
>
> just to let everyone know, everytime anyone uses the "f-word", i get
> bounces from bad-word filters from various list members.

1. i talk like a stevedore with tourettes
2. 'bad word' filters inherently annoy me (see 1)

> i don't really mind, but if people continue the thread, i'd appreciate
> it if you comment out the f-word so i don't get bounces for each item in
> the thread.   ;-)

any other words I should look out for that I use, like s---, d---, a--,

et.

to quote the Laywer Drummon from the play Inherent the WInd "language is a
poor enough means of communication, amy as well use all the damn words
we've got"