[vox] [OT] CA No-call list

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:29:12 -0800

heh.

just to let everyone know, everytime anyone uses the "f-word", i get
bounces from bad-word filters from various list members.

i don't really mind, but if people continue the thread, i'd appreciate
it if you comment out the f-word so i don't get bounces for each item in
the thread.   ;-)

thanks,
pete

begin zeruch@damagestudios.com <zeruch@damagestudios.com>