[vox] Need help hosting Sean Perry's talk...

Ted Deppner vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 08:08:41 -0800

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 03:40:57PM -0800, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> I've just finished encoding the Sean Perry talk on Debian packages
> (12/03/2002). I've successfully built a DVD+RW which plays in my Toshiba
> 3109 DVD player. I also have a Divx :-) encoding of the talk as well.

Awesome.

> Okay, so here's the part where I need help. I'm afraid to post the Divx
> :-) version on my colo box as I need to keep under a certain bandwidth.

How big are they?  Any idea on the take rate?

> August 2002 as well.  Anyone out there have bandwidth to spare?

I can host them for a while.  Let me know privately where I can get them
(or if you'd rather upload them to me I can arrange for that).

--=20
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi