[vox] directories - too much of a good thing?

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 17:06:24 -0800

one more thought.

for really big projects, like my dissertation and dissertation
research, i create a whole new user.

that's a big help to avoid "clutter" in my home directory.

pete

begin Katie <krwright1@yahoo.com>