[vox] [OT] Experiences with Heathkit H19, H8?

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:34:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

I've been doing some rearranging in my room and I found some interesting
items I haven't even thought about in years.  I found Heathkit H8 and H19
computers (I also found a spectrum analyzer, but that's another story).
I think I got these from my high school electronics/physics teacher way
back when and would like to make some use of them.  Does anyone know what
these are good for?  Does anyone know some history behind them so I can
get a perspective on how they fit into the society?  Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/