[vox] [fwd: Balug-talk] speaker this month: Hugo Robson

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 00:59:52 -0700

FYI!

----- Forwarded message from Heather Stern <star@starshine.org> -----

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:58:10 -0700
From: star@starshine.org (Heather Stern)
Subject: [Balug-talk] speaker this month: Hugo Robson
To: Balug-talk@balug.org

  This month at BALUG we'll be having Hugo Robson talk about his down
  and dirty rescue distro, Mondo Linux.

  (actually, looks pretty clean, but it sounded good.)

  This will be a juicy, techie, how the car running around your infohwy
  really works inside (because this is a rescue distro and has to have
  some lifter jacks and spare spark plugs around) kind of fun talk.  We're
  looking for a bunch of Q&A too and that means it'd be nice if there was
  some good attendance for him.  Hugo is only occasionally in the States,
  but happens to be visiting California during BALUG's week, and actually
  asked directly on his own.  Woohoo, we're famous ;P

  Good stuff maynard.  RSVPs would be nice.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star@starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting@starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078
		BALUG Webmaster