[vox] Beer + Cat + New Laptop Computer = Bad

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:40:05 -0700

I don't think you want to put a laptop computer in the
dishwasher....

Probably best to call the manufacturer to get suggestions
for cleaning it.  Sorry if this is redundant, I have not
been following the thread.

-- Rod