[vox] MS and Homeland Security

Nicole the Wonder Nerd vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:32:32 -0700

> Peter Jay Salzman said:
> > another windows vulnerability, right on the heels of the homeland
> > defense announcement of the microsoft partnership.
> > jeez.  who the heck saw THIS coming?!?

*timidly puts hand in the air*

Up spake ME on Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 08:32:32PM -0700:
> One of the long-known weaknesses in MS Windows has been a lack of built-in
> low-bandwidth remote control systems such as those we have with *NIX
> solutions like ssh and use of a remote shell.

Joke time!

What's the best remote administration tool for MS Windows?

A car.

--n twn

***
The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers."--Bill Gates, in _The Road Ahead_
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.