[vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Rob Rogers vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:40:00 +0000

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 14:18:08PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 01:50:14PM -0800, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
> <snip>
> > You know how to reach me for pick-up/drop-off infos.
>
> I was hoping to visit some old co-workers in Sacramento in early January.
> Perhaps we could meet mid-way? :)

I'm a whole helluva lot closer to Shingle Springs than Bill (I'm in
Citrus Heights) and I'm planning on being at the Jan. 6th meeting in
Davis. I'd be willing to meet up with Marc and then drive it down to
Davis. (assuming you don't already have easier arangements set up...)