[vox] Linux laptop with MySQL needed at next meeting

R. Douglas Barbieri vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:15:02 -0800

I can bring my laptop (which has mysql installed), the trouble is that
one cannot use the builtin monitor plus the projector at the same time.
So, I don't know if it will do you any good (aside from the fact that
it's easier to move).