[vox] Linux laptop with MySQL needed at next meeting

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:19:59 -0800

The main video card in the LUGOD demo machine has died, and we're not sure
if we'll be replacing it soon, or completely replacing the machine with
something newer, faster and smaller.

Michael Wenk needs a system for his presentation at the next LUGOD meeting,
and until the video card died, I was going to offer our demo box. :^)
(We can still use it, we'll just be stuck with projector-only, and no
monitor for him, unless we lug a big CRT in.)

Would someone be willing to bring a system (e.g., laptop) with Linux,
MySQL, GCC and Perl, to the next meeting for Michael to use?

Thx!

-bill!