[vox] Thanks A Lot!!!!!!!!!

John Williams vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 05:15:18 -0800 (PST)

--0-679089299-1072444518=:28773

Hi Folks,
I just want to say thanks a lot for the treatment you gave me for just asking you to help me the able to join the good things you are all enjoying due to Linux. I only taught you were the right people for me to ask because you are the forerunners as far as Linus development and usage is concerned, but I to be branded a criminal who wants peoples address to use in a criminal activity. At least you folks could have checked on me before passing judgment. I only recently heard about Linux an after reading a few things about it fell in love with it and only came to you for help and you hit me where it hurts most. Thanks any way some one probably with a good heart decided to send me a copy and thanks to God it arrived and I found it in my box yesterday. Thank you all any way for your worm reception!!!.
John.